I finally finished this last weekend while I was away from home but I’ve only just got around to taking pictures of it. I’m really happy with how it turned out, although I could probably still spend a while filling in places which could do with improving. You’ve got to stop somewhere though or you never will with this kind of project. That section on the right turned out to be less of a nightmare than I thought, probably because by the time I got to that I felt like I’d properly got the hang of split stitch.
Now I need to think of something good to do with it, not to mention working out what I’m going to do with my spare time now.